- What are the event hours?
- Can I get tattooed at the Expo?
- Can I bring my camera?
- Is there anything besides tattoos at the Tattoo Expo?
- Where can I purchase tickets for the Expo?
- What methods of payment are accepted at the Expo?
- Are children allowed at the Expo?
- Are pets allowed at the Expo?
- What is the re-entry policy?
- How do I enter the tattoo contests?
- Will there be seminars at this year’s Expo?
- What is the Ash Hole Lounge?
- Is food available at the Expo?
- Can I volunteer for the Seattle Tattoo Expo?
- If I am an attending artist, what do I need to bring with me?
What are the event hours?
Friday, August 16th
2:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday, August 17th
12:00pm to 10:00pm
Sunday, August 18th
12:00pm to 8:00pm
No tattooing can begin prior to or extend beyond our posted event hours under any circumstances.
Can I get tattooed at the Expo?
Yes, you can. Check out the list of attending shops on our Artist page. From there you can view their websites, portfolios, and contact information to schedule appointments at the Expo. In accordance with Washington State Law, you must be 18 or older to get a tattoo. No tattooing can begin prior to or extend beyond our posted event hours under any circumstances.
Can I bring my camera?
Is there anything besides tattoos at the Tattoo Expo?
Always. On the main stage we have live music, side show acts, and burlesque in addition to our tattoo contests. In the courtyard we have the vendor village, concessions, beer garden, and cigar lounge.
Where can I purchase tickets for the Expo?
Tickets for this year’s Expo will available in advance online on our Tickets page and at the door. Please note the price increase on the day of the event.
What methods of payment are accepted at the Expo?
For admission into the Expo we will accept cash, VISA, Mastercard, and American Express. There will be ATMs on-site for our patrons’ convenience.
Are children allowed at the Expo?
Yes. The Seattle Tattoo Expo is a family-friendly event. Admission is free for children under 12 accompanied by an adult.
Are pets allowed at the Expo?
Only service dogs escorted by their handlers are allowed within the Expo grounds.
What is the re-entry policy?
Re-entry is allowed throughout the course of the event as long as you have the proper credential.
How do I enter the tattoo contests?
To enter a contest, there is a $10 entry fee and you must fill-out an entry form which includes the following information:
- Contestant Name, Address, Email, and Contact Number
- Description of your Tattoo
- Artist Name, Shop, City, or Country
- Amount of hours to complete
- Waiver to utilize photography for STE promotional or publication
Entry forms are available at the Contest Tent next to the main stage. For the tattoo contest schedule, descriptions, and restrictions please go to the Contest page.
Will there be seminars at this year’s Expo?
Yes, info coming soon.