- How can a tattoo expo be virtual?
- Where can I access the virtual tattoo expo?
- How do I enter a contest?
- Is there an entry fee now that it’s virtual?
How can a tattoo expo be virtual?
Although we are unable to gather in person this year, we believe now more than ever there is a strong need to feel a connection to each other and to this community. We will be hosting a virtual version of the Seattle Tattoo Expo to help keep that connection alive that includes the following:
• A webpage with virtual booths for tattoo shops and artists to sell flash, merch and gift certificates
• Interactive workshops and seminars
• One-on-one video consultation opportunities with tattoo artists
• Performances and special musical guests to watch throughout the day on our virtual main stage
• Tattoo contests with video judging by a group of renowned artists
• …and more!
Where can I access the virtual tattoo expo?
You will be able to access the virtual expo through the link on our home page! You will not need an account or Facebook to enter.
How do I enter a contest?
Is there an entry fee now that it’s virtual?
This year’s Seattle Tattoo Expo is FREE! It’s our way of offering the shops, artists, and community a virtual space to come together this year.